Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Before This Day Is Out

Before this day is out, do something specific and concrete that will demonstrate your determination to change yourself and your life for the better. Pay a debt. Heal a broken relationship. End a quarrel. Offer an apology. Pray for someone. Visit someone who is sick. Restrain yourself from buying something you had planned to buy for yourself and give the money to charity instead. Do whatever you do quietly, without ostentation. And do it, not in hope of reward, but simply because you want to do it, because you prefer to be an inner-directed person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your blog. Im going to put it with the rest of my favorite blogs. If you have time please visit my Green Day Music Download site. Its great site for a Green Day Music Download.

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Every day I browse through about 50 blogs just cause I love the crazy shit some people post. I also like leaving a comment to encourage the blog masters to keep posting quality content. That's how I happened upon your blog. I like it! Keep it up.

If you want to repay the visit, visit my new website for Make Money With The Internet information. I've compiled a lot of information for Make Money With The Internet seekers. I hope you'll find the FREE information on my site useful. :-)

I also welcome Reciprocal Links, so be sure to stop by and add your link. It could help you get even more visitors to your blog!
_____________________
I'm also the webmaster for:
Best Weight Loss Pill
Disease Index
FREE Tutorial Videos
Submit Your Articles
Traffic Swarm

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home